Back To Recipes

The Black Sun

Red Diamond Chardonnay

the-black-sun

1 oz Red Diamond Chardonnay
1 oz Mango vodka
1/2 oz Apricot wine
5 pieces Muddled asian pear
4 Blackberries
Lime zest and lime twist

In a shaker, muddle 5 small pieces of Asian pear. Then add the chardonnay, mango vodka and apricot wine to the shaker with ice. Shake cocktail and pour 90% out into a rocks glass. Then add 4 blackberries to the shaker with the remaining 10% of the cocktail. Shake the shaker and pour over the cocktail already in your rocks glass to layer the color. Then zest a lime over the cocktail and add a lime twist to garnish.

the-black-sun
Download Printable PDF